Aly Pain, CPCC, is a vibrant, tenacious leader who is deeply committed to her clients connecting to themselves and others through healthy, sustainable relationships. She is a passionate and “tell-it-like-it-is” coach currently working with individuals and corporate teams.
Aly draws on her experience of personal development/facilitation, working in the corporate arena and her life as a wife and mother to bring a ‘whole life’ perspective to her clients, while maintaining her focus on the client’s agenda and their unique recipe for success. She holds the belief that her clients have the answers for themselves, and she challenges them to different perspectives and new ways of being to tap into their intrinsic unlimited potential.
- 15 years experience as a Facilitator/Trainer
- 10 years experience in the Personal Development field
- Graduate of the CTI (Coaches Training Institute) Co-Active Coaching Program
- Graduate of the Center for Right Relationship’s ORSC (Organization & Relationship Systems Coaching) Program
- Successful completion of the CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach) Program through CTI
- Certification candidate for ORSC through the Center for Right Relationship
- Co-Leader of the ORSC Community in Calgary, Alberta
- Member in good standing of CAPC (Calgary Association of Professional Coaches) and the ICF (International Coach Federation)